BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who Says You Can't Go Home Again?

For anyone who was following the Om Nom Nom Studios Blog over at Wordpress.com you are already somewhat aware of my desire to cuten up my blog. I chose Wordpress because I had seen so many BEAUTIFUL blogs that somewhere on the page said "powered by Wordpress." My first blog (and only other one before the launch of my company) I ran was on Blogger and when I found out Blogger was "cuten" friendly I came back home.

Yesterday I started making multiples of items instead of my current choice to make only one of an item. I am doing so because I am looking into participating in a craft show. There's not much more to say about this except that the ones I am looking into are in the state of Virginia.

Today since I had cause to visit my mother-in-law anyway I used her (perfect for felting) washing machine to felt the bags I made yesterday. And. I. Am. THRILLED.

Despite what you may have seen in my store I do have more items that will be sold here at ONNHQ (Om Nom Nom Head Quarters - I know fancy right!?) I still need to get more zippers and some items to add to embellishments before I can move forward with them.

I meant to bring the camera with me to take pictures to keep you visually aroused but at the last second I forgot it. Which is a shame because my family currently has adorable Pekingese and English Mastiff puppies for sale. I was going to include the link to the puppies so you could see them but to our chagrin our ad on Kijiji has been temporarily taken down. I will post the link once the ad is back up so no one has to miss out on the cute overload.

0 comments: