BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Adventures in Relaxation and Procrastination

I feel like I have been incredibly busy doing absolutely nothing. Despite the fact I finally have zippers for bags they have not been sewn in just yet. I have some new projects laying around but they are pretty much all just partially done.

Despite the fact this could be a huge mistake the other day I decided to do some lace knitting for relaxation purposes. Lace and relaxation really aren't all too synonymous for me. I tried to finish up my Garden of Alla shawl but even before it went into hibernation I was feeling that the way I was following the penultimate chart was totally wrong. So I frogged it and began using the yarn to take a second stab at Elizabeth Freeman's Laminaria pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/VAChickWithSticks/laminaria-2 is FULL of notes on everything that comes up that causes me to alter the pattern. The hypertext link for my project page will only work for those who have Ravelry.

0 comments: