BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas

I have somewhat briefly mentioned before my Saint Weiler, Perfect. Tonight while editing pictures for tonight's upload of new goodies I heard this strange creaking noise in the room with me. My husband doesn't seem to like to keep his clothes in a dresser so he keeps them in a heap inside a large box I have from Korea. Lately, he just constantly leaves it open. Sometimes I close it, sometimes I don't. Apparently this hasn't gone unnoticed.



And this would be her once I called my husband in the room to see.


I realize how silly it is to go out to a store in search of ANYTHING the day after Christmas - but I did. I decided I wanted to go out and play - and what I wanted to play with was a shake weight. We checked Sports Authority and after much searching we were told that they were getting some in but did not have any. And none were to be found at Wal Mart (also I couldn't find a copy of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs at Wal Mart either - poo!)

0 comments: