BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Store Uploads

To date there have been about three uploads to the store. All have been made on Sunday's at Midnight. After spending this past weekend doing almost nothing but work the shop on my husbands days off I started considering uploading on a different day.

So, this Sunday there is no planned update so that I can reset my work schedule.

I'd love to hear from any Om Nom Nom followers if you'd rather I kept to set date and time uploads or just to hear whenever there is going to be a new upload.

Pro-Portional Designs has plans to expand just a bit online but until that is all set in stone there's not much more to say on that.

Well despite the fact there is no store upload this week I still have a lot of work to do so toodle-oo for now kids!

0 comments: