BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Etsy Updates and Roadside America

This past Friday there was an Etsy update (as promised). And as I said, I have come up with something that I have yet to find anyplace else online. So I am happy to announce that Pro-Portional Designs of Om Nom Nom Studios is the home and creator of the foodie baby bib (maybe I'll have a cuter way to put it in the future.) There are now two new sections in the store, children and http://www.etsy.com/shop/ProPortional?section_id=6905791.

The other day I was out visiting some family and saw the pumpkin water tower in Circleville, Ohio (that I am sure i have seen before but never really thought about.)

While I was working on these pictures I wondered about other water towers similar to this and came across:

The watermelon water tower in Texas


The Peach water tower in Alabama

Not quite food but still delightful is the coffee pot water tower in California


There are others but I thought it was amusing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen a peach one in Ga. Go Figure tho.

Katrina N said...

http://www.ohiobarns.com/othersites/watertowers/oh/35-40applewt.jpeg

My mother's childhood home of Jackson OH, they have an apple festival every year